New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
My C's had the ML Carr Curse and Pitino Curse in the 90s. LOL

And in the 80s, they had an even worse 'curse' with no name, the sudden death of 1st round draft pick (No. 2 overall) Len Bias from cocaine overdoese and after a few more years, an unexpected death of yet another first round pick Reggie Lewis to heart attack on a basketball court.

Hence, when the late 80s and 90s were combined, C's were in the 'dark ages'. :D
wow, indeed I remember that Phil

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Knicks are down by 30 to the Bulls.

Doesn't look like Melo and his pals have a good grasp on the triangle yet.

Steve Williams

some pretty interesting blow outs last night including the Thunder going down big time to the Blazers

Boston does the same with Brooklyn and the Bulls with the Knicks

And the Lakers continue to get peeled off the floor in spite of Kobe's 31

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
some pretty interesting blow outs last night including the Thunder going down big time to the Blazers

Boston does the same with Brooklyn and the Bulls with the Knicks

And the Lakers continue to get peeled off the floor in spite of Kobe's 31

Yes Steve. Saw the highlights of the Celtics-Nets game and I must say the C's look energetic, young and revived by Rondo's return. He truly has a high value in the NBA as a PG, running around the court and dishing to young big men like Kelly Olynyk who had a mild scuffle with KG. :D KO may be our new KG at the 4 or 5 spot. Fluid big with a good shooting touch.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
First glimpse of the Cavs big 3. NYK rebounded well. Melo hit a dagger shot over Lebron. Cavs have lots of adjustments to do.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I sure did not expect the Knicks to beat the Cavs.

Have to tip my hat to Melo. He's not one of my favorites but he played very well against LeBron.

Cavs need more time to put it together.

Clippers up by by 5 over OKC at the half - OKC is depleted though. Only nine active players tonight.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers beat a severely undermanned OKC team by a mere 3 points. Not an impressive win.

Most fun in this game was watching Steve Ballmer on the sidelines. He is exuberant to say the least. :D

Steve Williams

Clippers beat a severely undermanned OKC team by a mere 3 points. Not an impressive win.

Most fun in this game was watching Steve Ballmer on the sidelines. He is exuberant to say the least. :D

Looked like Ballmer was there with his son .

The Clipps looked mediocre at best last night playing against the Thunder with only 9 players and missing their big guns

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Kobe is playing like the old Kobe tonight. He's looking good vs Clippers.

Clippers up by 6 at the half.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers barely pulled the game out tonight. Griffin and Crawford were key to the win.

I was impressed with Jeremy Lin tonight. Kobe faded in the fourth quarter.

Steve Williams

Clippers barely pulled the game out tonight. Griffin and Crawford were key to the win.

I was impressed with Jeremy Lin tonight. Kobe faded in the fourth quarter.

The Lakers surprised me that they kept pace with the Clipps for most of the game
So far I don't see the Clipps playing Defense and they have barely eeked out wins in their last few games

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Will not happen. The sole reason for signing Kobe to this absurd contract was to sell seats. He goes, empty arena..

Steve Williams

Will not happen. The sole reason for signing Kobe to this absurd contract was to sell seats. He goes, empty arena..

but they only need a full arena to pay him a ludicrous $23M/yr x2 years ;)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just saw the Knicks - Bobcats game. Tight game down to the wire. Melo is the single angle offense. You just live or die with him. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing