American Crime

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels

The lives of the participants in a trial with significant racial motives are forever changed during the legal process.

I'm halfway trough the first season and it's very good, recommended.

Season 2 Premiere: Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Last edited:

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
The trailer seems so familiar. I could swear I have watched it but don't remember it now :). Will have to look it up. Thanks.

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
The trailer seems so familiar. I could swear I have watched it but don't remember it now :). Will have to look it up. Thanks.

I've seen the whole season now and it's very good from the first to the last episode, not a weak moment in between. If you didn't watch it, give it a try, you won't be dissapointed.

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
American Crime Season 2 Trailer

The second season of American Crime is set in the U.S. Midwest -- representative of the canvas that is America -- at two high schools, one public and one private. Issues of sexual orientation and socioeconomic disparity come to a boil when lurid photos of a high school boy, Taylor Blaine, are posted on social media following a school party. Circumstances become more complicated when Taylor accuses two players on an elite private high school’s championship basketball team, Kevin LaCroix and Eric Tanner, of drugging, assaulting and then posting the pictures of him online.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Lindeman, you're an American? ...I always thought you were from Europe...with your tasty/sophisticated listening music selections.

* Films are like music; there's good stuff from everywhere.

TV? I don't know...a culture phenomenon? ...Depending of the world's region where we live.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Where are you watching the first season? I just watched the first episode yesterday when it premiered in my area. Nice show so far.

???:confused:???

Tom

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Ah, thank you sir. ;)

Tom

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
Timothy Hutton, who played one of the leads in season one plays Dan Sullivan, the school's basketball coach in the second season! Weird.

audio.bill

May 27, 2013
Chicago suburbs
There are several actors that have been in both seasons playing completely different characters, a real testament to their acting skills. In addition to Timothy Hutton, Felicity Huffman, Regina King, Elvis Nolasco, Richard Cabral, and Lili Taylor — are all in both seasons playing different characters.

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
There are several actors that have been in both seasons playing completely different characters, a real testament to their acting skills. In addition to Timothy Hutton, Felicity Huffman, Regina King, Elvis Nolasco, Richard Cabral, and Lili Taylor — are all in both seasons playing different characters.

Didn't know about the others, just saw the beginning of the second season and I noticed Timothy Hutton. Don't like this, no second season for me...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing