Happy Holiday Season From WBF

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I'd like to take a moment and wish all of our members as well as guests who frequent Whats Best Forum a wonderful , joyous, healthy and Happy Holiday Season. This is a wonderful time of year to spend with family and friends and celebrate our never ending love for one another. This forum to me over the past 5 1/2 years has become more than just "a forum". Rather it has become a community of people from all over the world who meet here on a daily basis. Our membership and traffic at WBF has grown beyond our wildest expectations. For this I want to extend our humblest thanks and promise that Whats Best Forum will continue to be the best meeting place on the planet to discuss all things audio. Once again my sincerest thanks to everyone here whether you are an active poster or merely just a lurker. This forum has been built on the very foundation of every person here as we could not have done it without you.

Once again I wish everyone here a Happy Holiday Season and may there be an abundance of new gear and music under your Christmas tree. Looking forward to seeing everyone here in the New Year

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Thank you Steve!:D

This is an especially great Holiday Season for me as I'm spending it with my family...something I haven't been able to do in almost 20 years, and I'm extremely grateful for that opportunity!

And to everyone who passes through here on WBF my very best wishes to you all.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Merry Christmas Everyone & May All Your Fantasies Come True :D!

david

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Be safe, please don't drink and drive and enjoy the holidays from our house to yours.

Tom

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

[video]<iframe id="vp1CZXkE" title="Video Player" width="432" height="243" frameborder="0" src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/embed.animoto.com/play.html?w=swf/production/vp1&e=1450901323&f=CZXkE3PDyihQhjP0JA0a6w&d=0&m=p&r=360p+480p&volume=100&start_res=360p&i=m&asset_domain=s3-p.animoto.com&animoto_domain=animoto.com&options=" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

Ron Party

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Oakland, CA
Tom, I really like that one. From where did that image come? It looks like a piece of cloth or a napkin. I'd like to get that image on a Tommy Bahama silk shirt.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello, Ron and good afternoon to you. I scrolled upon it on the internet using certain keywords that for the life of me I can not remember (used many key word combinations to find that one). That one was my favorite one, so it was chosen.

Tom

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010
Tom, I really like that one. From where did that image come? It looks like a piece of cloth or a napkin. I'd like to get that image on a Tommy Bahama silk shirt.

So Do I..

Happy Holidays to you all !!

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
It is an embroidery. Comes from this page on pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/RainyDayEmbrdry/christmas-embroidery/

And this is the image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/07/98/53/079853c5c536f39ca337d8399d9f1d5b.jpg

I will ask my wife and see if she can print it with her machine (likely need to covert this to vector art).

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Can you measure Happiness this holiday season? Or is this entirely subjective...

Sorry, I had to say this, LOL... Happy Holidays to ALL

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Merry xmas to all as well from beautiful British Columbia!

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston

Excellent!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you All!

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010
Can you measure Happiness this holiday season? Or is this entirely subjective...

Sorry, I had to say this, LOL... Happy Holidays to ALL

Happiness will easily and merrily pass a DBT so ...it can be measured. If you use a CAT scan of the brain and measure ... :D

lol

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I want to send my best wishes in this Holiday season of the Christmas spirit, and beyond, @ the threshold of a New Year soon to engage, ...to Steve, Amir and all the gang here @ WBF. ...And to all their families and friends. :xmaxtree: :withscintillatinglightsandastarontop:

Very Best Wishes to All. Eat well, sleep tight, live with full verve, body & soul.

853guy

Aug 14, 2013
Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!

May peace, love and joy be yours in abundance this holiday season.

I wish you all the very best for the coming year, and those most important to you.

Take care,

853guy

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing