Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Camera.png Checkout.png

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
I'll take that with a ten pound bag of one hundred dollar bills for the wife. :eek:

Tom

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Maybe if the express shipping cost wasn't so steep :) We would have to go without turkey on xmas :)

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
This must be a printing error; it makes no sense to pay that much for a x-max present to the wife. ...I think a pair of new shows ($450) would do just nicely, or a new purse ($900, with a hi-end name...Christian Dior, with gold/diamond fake trimmings).

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
This must be a printing error; it makes no sense to pay that much for a x-max present to the wife. ...I think a pair of new shows ($450) would do just nicely, or a new purse ($900, with a hi-end name...Christian Dior, with gold/diamond fake trimmings).

I know but it's a great excuse to buy toys we both can enjoy. Worked great a couple years ago :)

X54Xmas.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Where do you live? Alaska??

Ha ha, Well that was 3 years ago when we lived in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. But shortly after we moved to B.C. Much nicer and warmer here :)

Although big snowfall today, not very cold :)

Here's some pics I took today shoveling the driveway and playing with the kid :)

IMG_3934.jpg ] IMG_3938.JPG View attachment 24366

Attachments

• IMG_3941.JPG
    IMG_3941.JPG
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 92

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Looks like Greenland (Edmonton, Canada).

* Awesome shots of the Okanagan Mike, near Kelowna and your little one she's pretty like a shining star.

<<<>>> Four members posted @ the same time...5:54 PM (extremely rare; first time ever I've seen this here).

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Looks like Greenland (Edmonton, Canada).

* Awesome shots of the Okanagan Mike, near Kelowna and your little one she's pretty like a shining star.

Thanks Bob :) She was born 4 days after the pic with the BMW. Dec 29th, 2012 :)

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Four members posted @ the same time...5:54 PM (extremely rare; first time ever I've seen this here).

Must be a sign of good things to come :)

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
There is a wonderful husband for you :). I assume she is a serious photographer? Or is this a trick for you to get a great camera? :D

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
There is a wonderful husband for you :). I assume she is a serious photographer? Or is this a trick for you to get a great camera? :D

As much as we both love photography, I couldn't justify spending this kind of money on a camera. Although there's probably much more that goes into a camera's at this price level,than DAC's at this price level ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing