50% off on eClassical and Sound Liaison downloads

APP

Oct 1, 2014
Long live Christmas and the winter sales:D

eClassics has 50 % off on selected recordings. http://www.eclassical.com/pages/christmas2015-1.html

and the highly praised boutique label Sound Liaison have decided that all items, regardless of format, are going for €10 or $11, that is 50% off DSD and 33% off Pcm and flac.

http://www.soundliaison.com/

This is what I got;
Flac

PCM
and these in DSD, I have the PCM.

Attachments

• PaulBandMilan200.png
    PaulBandMilan200.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 124

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
You beat me to it. Been shopping those sales already :). I caught up on Sound Liaison and on eclassical, the damage went beyond the items on sale :).

bebop86

Apr 1, 2013
guys - for a media server should I download the PCm or FLAC version which sounds better- thks

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
FLAC. You can always expand it back to WAV/PCM if you so choose. FLAC downloads are about 30 to 40% smaller so they download faster and take up less space.
Also not all media players can read the metadata in WAV files whereas they all do with FLAC.

Migo

Aug 10, 2013
guys - for a media server should I download the PCm or FLAC version which sounds better- thks

They sound different....flac and dsd ....not better or worse...just my opinion:) I will get this one in dsd as well:

APP

Oct 1, 2014
Bebop is talking about FLAC and PCM. I do not believe there is audible difference....but some people do.:)

APP

Oct 1, 2014
Sales are on again but now with DXD as well. highly recommended.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing