Hello from Atlanta Georgia area

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
I agree with Steve. I heard Marty's system when he lived in Dallas and it ranks as one of the top two or three best 2 channel systems I have ever heard. One of the things I love about his system vs all of the other incarnations of PipeDreams I have heard was that he used (still uses?) a TacT Audio preamp for room correction AND phenomenal sub integration. And as Steve noted, he switched out the Barrel Subs for JL's. And finally, he had a huge room and great electronics to make it all work.

You have some serious potential, particularly when you have a chance to put that system in a new room.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome Stephen!

You have a system the sound of which I believe I would like very much!

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Welcome Stephen,...count me in for GA/SC/NC interest groups and get togethers! I'm right up the road around GreenvilleSC.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing