GoPro's "Karma" Drone to Come in 2016

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Finally they seem to have woken up to the importance of being in Drone business. Not much detail other than this video:

Pretty lousy teaser video other than maybe the ability to fly through all of that brush.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I'll bet on Nick Woodman (who at age 40 is worth about $3B from GoPro) and his ingenuity any day so that teaser caught my attention. So many people now use drones for their GoPro Videos. This is one step shopping

How about this guy on his GoPro. Can he fly?

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
That guy on the bike is amazing. And yes, Nick is quite a sharp guy (and nice man too from videos I have seen) to have created a business that should have belonged to traditional camera companies. The Drone market though is growing fast and while some accomodate Gopro, many have their own cameras because it is an easy thing to build. So this presented quite a threat to them. I thought for sure they would use their IPO money to buy a company that was already in this business instead of slowly growing their own in-house solution.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing