New German 285,000 Euro turntable. Any takers?

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Can't help it if you're identifying these qualities with a political figure, my post is about the tt ad, the I'll edit my post to clarify this.

david

Your post prior to its revision was clearly political and you'd have to be blind or ignorant of world events to not recognize the revision as being the same.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Your post prior to its revision was clearly political and you'd have to be blind or ignorant of world events to not recognize the revision as being the same.

Can't control anyone's imagination and how one connects "Hot Air" and certain well known figure heads together, but read the tt's technology, it's all about "Air" and then look at the price and imagine how Hot Air is relevant is in this case.

http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/hot-air

david

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I expressed my view and if you want to turn it around to say I'm wrong, be my guest. I'm done with the matter.

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
assuming the 'it' you are referring to is the new Apolyt TT, I suppose the next real data point will be actual live pictures of the real tt for all us doubters. I hope it happens.

Let's see what happen. Suppose to make its appearance with Zellaton Statement in HK . However it will definitely be on active duty in May Munich 2016.

Last edited:

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
assuming the 'it' you are referring to is the new Apolyt TT, I suppose the next real data point will be actual live pictures of the real tt for all us doubters. I hope it happens.

Let's see what happen. Suppose to make its appearance with Zellaton Statement in HK . Was told it will definitely be on active duty in May Munich 2016.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
David, I read no political undertones to your comment either. I thought you were referring to other scam artists in audio who promised wonders and never delivered leaving customers duped and filled with frustration and regret.
Apparently some Canadiens are very sensitive to American national politics...go figure.

sombunya

Oct 18, 2012
I love my record collection and listen as often as possible. But in all honesty, if I could afford to drop that much coin on a TT, I would probably be into different things altogether.

airbearing

May 2, 2012
Munich - Germany
This thread is full with wrong information about the product and people. Gentlemen, it is up to you what you like or not. Nevertheless it would be helpful sticking to the facts. I usually make up my mind when I have made experiences with a unit. So far I did not.

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
This thread is full with wrong information about the product and people. Gentlemen, it is up to you what you like or not. Nevertheless it would be helpful sticking to the facts. I usually make up my mind when I have made experiences with a unit. So far I did not.

Does anyone on this forum have experience with this new turntable? Are any out there being used in systems? It looks like a major effort in design. I would like to learn more about it.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing