WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Congratulations to Codename "Uncle" :D

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This pair is in Manila. That's the room of WBF member Jadis' uncle Joe.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This pair is in Manila. That's the room of WBF member Jadis' uncle Joe.

Yes, they arrived a few months ago and I saw him after that, and he was happy the speakers were there finally. I hope to sked a listen one time.

And boy, the Dragons can shrink a room. That is a huge room with auditorium theatre seats.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It also shrinks the associated equipment :) Those amps look puny!

Perhaps these will fit right in in the 'impressive' department. Jadis JA800. :D

JA800_web.jpg

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Hahaha - not very practical in the Philippines. You'll need a power station on site to power the air conditioning that you'll need to keep the listening room cool. I recall the late Dr Uy having these amps with his Genesis II.

racerxnet

Apr 30, 2014
Hahaha - not very practical in the Philippines. You'll need a power station on site to power the air conditioning that you'll need to keep the listening room cool. I recall the late Dr Uy having these amps with his Genesis II.

Gary,

I have not heard or seen any people with the Genesis 2 speakers. Good thing mine are in very good shape.

Happy New Years.

MAK

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Fantastic setup! Any listening notes from this system?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing