Resonessence Labs Mirus For Sale

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Hi Guys,

I'm selling my mint 5 month old Resonessence Labs Mirus DAC. This state of the art DAC was designed by the engineer behind the ESS 9018 DAC chip. It's his version of the ultimate way to implement his chip. It uses 2 ESS 9018 8 channel DAC chips in monoblock mode for best performance possible. The DAC is machined from solid aluminum plate and then black anodized. It has an phenomenal SD card transport as well was USB, Coaxial SPDIF, AES/EBU, Toslink, and BNC inputs. There's an HDMI port on the back that can either be used for a display for GUI of the SD card transport, or I2S LVDS input. I also had the master clock factory upgraded. It has a volume control, and can easily drive a power amp direct with no preamp required. It also has a solid upgrade path as the DAC chips and analog output boards are on modular credit card sized boards. When the next gen ESS chip comes out, a simple board swap, and firmware upgrade will make it a new DAC! This will ensure the unit will be current for years to come.

There's several glowing reviews on this DAC out there.

This DAC sells for $5000 new. I'm letting my master clock upgraded 5 month old unit go for $3000, including shipping anywhere in North America.

I'm building an active system that requires a multichannel DAC, and simply don't need it anymore.

View attachment 23820 View attachment 23821 View attachment 23822

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing