Answering questions

GrantS

Industry Expert
Oct 23, 2013
Hi to Everyone at WB,

Both by phone and in forums for the past 15 years, I've been queried about our point of view in power-delivery, sometimes in an informed way and sometimes in a pointy way. Both are great ways to get questions answered. Whether from customers, recording professionals or Hospitals, the questions have been the same. I have fielded a variety of inquiries about our core technologies, custom parts, measurements and even recently, wire-strand size.

I think its fair to say that in the cable and power business, information about specific design questions, internal parts, customization, patents and other technologies are hard to come by.

For anyone that would like answers to questions about our design tenets, concepts and parts, the following link provides succinctly explained answers in the form of our core philosophy, supporting measurement and photo-documented parts. Hopefully, this provides informed answers to the more common questions. We are always willing to answer anything more specific.

http://www.shunyata.com/reviews-all/latest-news

Best regards,

Grant Samuelsen
Shunyata Research

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing