A Highly Addicting Game For Smartphones

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
WARNING: If you are an addictive personality who loves word games this is either the greatest thing since sliced bread or this will take more time out of your life than you realize

Having said that, I am hooked on this game. There is no friggin way anyone can finish this game in a lifetime without resorting to making them rich on buying hints or going to the internet to find the cheats. I am playing it straight and am now halfway through the 5 x 5 puzzles and am trying to decide what to do because it is highly addicting and very intuitive

Give it a try but beware. Don't say I didn't warn you :)

WORDBRAIN free and for iphone and android

Here is a description of the game......

Description
*** Ranked top 1 among Word Games in 58 countries ***

This is a game for the true Word Genius! It starts very easy but gets challenging quickly. Find the hidden words, slide your finger over them, see the puzzle collapse. Do it all in the correct way and order and you will be able to clear the grid.

Be prepared for a very intriguing word puzzle game - sort of a Soduko and Candy Crush Saga twist on Ruzzle & Scramble.

The game features 15 languages and there are 580 levels per language! Even the smartest word game enthusiasts will have a real challenge to complete this game. In fact: only very few has!

---------

Sometimes there are reviews and emails about levels that seems impossible to solve. THESE ARE NOT BUGS but rather a part of the challenge with the game! If you are not carefully solving the puzzle in the right order, including the right letters for each swipe it might end up being insolvable when only one or a few words remains. In that case, just restart that level and try to solve it in the right order. Think carefully for each swipe. This is actually the real challenge with WordBrain. ALL LEVELS ARE SOLVABLE!

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Thanks Steve. Pretty neat game. Made it through two levels but can see how this can become complex in a hurry. One challenge is that you can find words that it won't accept.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
We need a new name for cellphones, because clearly they are used for anything but a phone call! :p

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Crap. Went to the next level and got stuck on the first one! You didn't warn me Steve that it goes from simple to impossible that fast :). It also did not help that my wife was standing on my shoulder and solving it faster than I could!

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
No smart phone here. Mine just makes phone calls.

Less connected = less to be concerned about

I love my 7 year old Motorola mil-spec flip phone with the air-raid ring tone that can wake the dead.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The word will be in front of your eyes and it won't become apparent it seems forever. The permutations and computations go up with each new block formation. There are essentially 20 games in each. It starts so easy but as the game size changes the possibilities of a correct answer might be in many directions. The game will tell you that you're correct but won't tell you if you got the correct order of tracing the word. Then you think there's a software glitch until you not only get the proper tracing of the word correct BUT if you identify a word too soon you won't be able to win. So you have to keep going back to find the correct order etc. I'm now at 8-9 letter words

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
I play it during waiting moments in surgery mostly. Don't buy any extra hints or anything, don't like the cumulative effect of "microtransactions"! Now on last level of whale.

Lee

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing