Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
What in incredible idea and documentary. It nearly brought me to tears. When I was dating my wife she was living with her grandparents so I spent a lot of time with them. There are life lessons that I have learned and expressions I use to this day. This was in Florida where the young and old are very much segregated. But not for this twenty something when I lived there.

Same is true here. A story that started with college students playing music for older generation quickly morphed into far, far more value than the just music. Music was the catalyst to much greater things. I hope this gets replicated in much larger scale elsewhere.

Thank you so much for posting it John. Much appreciated. I hope many people watch it (great use of 10 minutes of your time).

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
Johnny,

Thanks so much for posting this. I enjoyed every minute of it. My mom went into a nursing home two months ago and I have spent many days there with her. I never had the opportunity before to spend a lot of time with seniors but it has been a life altering experience. I have such respect for their wonderful personalities, knowledge and amazing life experiences. There's always something to be learned in this world and sometimes it's where you least expect it.

Best,
Ken

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing