FS: Lampizator Balanced Golden Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
You heard me talk about it. Almost new. Includes Psvane 101d WE replica and KR Audio recti tubes.

PCM to 384kHz and DSD256fs

No volume control... minty mint!!
Comes with 5yr. transferrable warranty!!

Need funds for car and speakers.

Last edited:

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
Gahhhhh!!! Exactly the spec that I am looking at, Unfortunately wrong side of the pond :(

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Gahhhhh!!! Exactly the spec that I am looking at, Unfortunately wrong side of the pond :(

Should be easy to have the voltage fixed

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
One hell of a deal. Should be gone this week. :)

Bruce B

Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
Thanks guys. I have a few bites on it. Still believe the Lampi is the one to beat.

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
It would be a great deal, especially as I think there is a long queue for new Bal GGs.

Harlequin...jump on it!

ACHiPo

Feb 22, 2015
Pleasanton, CA
Please someone buy this to remove the temptation!

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
It would be a great deal, especially as I think there is a long queue for new Bal GGs.

Harlequin...jump on it!

Oh it is most tempting Wis, however, even were Bruce to consider shipping to the UK one has to factor in + 30% on top for transport and Taxation.

Bruce B

Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
So Bruce, I see your GG is for sale. Romance over so soon?

It's still one of the best DAC's available.

Just recently retired and need funds for another vehicle. Looking at another tape machine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing