Gryphon Legato Legacy Phono Stage (230V)

Sole Invictus

Feb 22, 2014
NOTE: I will consider a trade for a good quality Audio Note M6 Phono Pre-amp!
-------------------------------
Up for sale my Gryphon Legato Legacy phono stage. This is top of the line, full version with separate power supply, 2 chassis. RARELY show up in the second hand market (in fact I have never seen one for sale before this!!). The unit is practically like new as I ordered it as brand new from an authorized Gryphon dealer about 4 months ago and have rarely used it. The total playing time must not exceed 50 hours. I have been quite busy and mostly listen to my digital set up.

Reason for selling: No time for LP as mentioned above. Plus, I have sold my entire Gryphon set up including the Antileon Signature and Sonata Allegro and switch to a tube based set up.

The Gryphon Legato is a phenomenal phono stage. The sound is so silky smooth and grainless. The soundstage is huge and imaging is pin point. The tonal balance is slightly (by a hair line!) on the warm side. Please google review for further information.

The unit has the special Swiss LEMO input. A factory supplied pair of LEMO connectors will be included it the sale together with all the original accessories.

My price: usd11.500 (Listed price usd18,000)

This is a very rare item offered at a reasonable price. I can accept payment via bank transfer or paypal (please add 4%). Worldwide shipping by DHL Express.

Thanks for looking
image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPGimage5.JPG

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing