Pass Labs Rushmore for sale

TitaniumTroy

Jan 11, 2011
South Bend IN
The Rushmores are an Active speaker system. They have fantastic Pass Labs Amplifiers built in per driver.
We are going to include an additional set of Matched Ribbon Drivers with this purchase. .( $4500.00 Value )
We have several Preamplifiers in our store available to complete your system. Adding a server could enable you to listen to music without any interruption. Let us build you a complete system based upon the Rushmores.
Here are some of the important points about the Rushmore speakers.
INTRODUCTION Pass Labs is pleased to introduce the “Rushmore” loudspeaker system, the first loudspeaker designed as a commercial offering for Pass Labs by legendary analog designer Nelson Pass. The “Rushmore” represents 30 years of gestation and over three years of intensive development, revision and thoughtful listening by Nelson Pass and the staff at Pass Labs. This is an exceptionally dynamic and tonally balanced active four-way listening system featuring a 15 inch woofer, 10 inch lower midrange, 6 inch upper midrange and a 4 inch ribbon tweeter. Fit, finish and build quality is exceptional, and like all Pass Labs product it represents the labor of a few very dedicated technicians and talented craftspeople. We believe this to be the most sonically and technologically advanced listening system available to the consumer today. We also believe the “Rushmore” loudspeaker system makes sense for today’s lifestyle choices and conveys a tangible and palpable value to the high-end audio experience. This loudspeaker system minimizes your hardware and cabling concerns thus allowing you to concentrate on the delightful sonic experience of instrument and voice. The “Rushmore” is a very sophisticated and complete system that invites you to look past the technology, and feel entertained both visually and auditorially. This unique listening system contains four independent purpose-built low wattage amplification packages plus a Nelson Pass designed four-way active electronic crossover within each loudspeaker. Each driver receives amplification from it’s own carefully tailored amplifier using Pass Labs proprietary circuit topologies. Each amplifier has performance characteristics, which have been optimized to best suit the assigned driver. Three 10 watt single ended Class A amplifiers power the two midrange and top end driver, and a 40 watt Aleph-X Super-Symmetric amplifier is dedicated to powering the woofer. The careful integration of high efficiency speaker drivers and four low wattage class A amplifiers has given practicality to a full range “Class A” driven loudspeaker, unique in the ability to deliver approximately 120 dB of exceptionally wide bandwidth acoustic energy at low levels of acoustic distortion. No longer is the sonic magic of “Class A” restricted to powering your favorite tweeter. “Rushmore” brings this amplifier magic to a dynamic nine-octave loudspeaker system.

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Wish I could have a serious listening session with these speakers. Alas this pair is all the way in Spain, also wish they didn't cost almost $47k. I like their specs. all active 4 way, with a ribbon tweeter (RAAL ?) and 15" woofer, 20-40k FR.
It says this line has been discontinued to due to rising cost's, too bad.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PASS-LABS-P...-SEALED-BOX-/221657407361?hash=item339bcf9f81

Those look a lot like PHL mids and woofers with a Raven tweeter. I have one of those mids right here if it's the same one. Excellent drivers. View attachment 22635

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
I will let you know what I think about them. Purchased solely on reputation.

Having experience with all the drivers used in that speaker, you won't be disappointed.

Donnyjoe

Oct 17, 2015
Charleston SC
WoW. These speakers are amazing! I have a lot of set up to do, my last room was dedicated and took me a year to get right. These sound great from the start. My next step is room treatment, and probable mods for the Oppo 105D. I also have to manage the TV on the wall behind them. Very happy with my purchase !!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing