Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
-

Last edited:

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I am so tempted to post a "How many ________ does it take to replace a bulb?" joke right now. ;)

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
You reign supreme in the one liner department Gavin, I can only watch in awe ;)

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
What I don't get is "OEM equivalent". Do they mean the same bulb supplied by BenQ's OEM supplier or do they mean it is "equivalent" to the bulb supplied by the OEM supplier except made someplace else? I guess the next question would be, how equivalent is equivalent? Would the difference be like that of a Mullard or a Sovtek tube? I mean tubes are essentially bulbs too right? Hahahahahaha!

The correct question was "How many Jack's does it take to change a bulb?"!!!!!!!!!!!!

The answer is one, with the certified technician, an original bulb and a beat down discount to $189 or I go with JVC when I upgrade later ;) ;) ;)

P.S.

I'm still no help but you're used to that :)

Sharp 1080

Apr 20, 2010
Dallas,Texas
Equivalent to the bulb supplied by the OEM. I've used this company before.

http://www.electrified.com/Catalog/?tPath=fCat&CategoryID=92

The first one I received would not allow me to reset hours.Called them and they did an exchange problem solved. That's what leads me to believe the latter of your choices.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing