Amir RMAF 2015 Picture Thread: Part 2

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015

Does the lack of comment mean not impressive? I'm not sure their choice of using an $1500 set of computer speakers would have done Han's $20000 plus class A amp, and the Resonessence DAC's justice.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Does the lack of comment mean not impressive? I'm not sure their choice of using an $1500 set of computer speakers would have done Han's $20000 plus class A amp, and the Resonessence DAC's justice.
My comments from the show are about the *demos* not products. If I don't say anything, it usually means I walked in, heard some music, nothing jumped at me, I took pictures and left. A moment later they may have played something great that would have caught my ears. That said, as I mentioned originally, I am only nothing things that are still fresh in my mind. I have to listen to audio notes I took in my phone to see if there are specific comments I made then that I have since forgotten. :)

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA

This is another room with excellent demo tracks:

And of course I can't read the bloody track in blue I was interested in :(. Anyone recommend anything on this playlist?

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA

What a lovely concert they were playing. Bought the Blu-ray already:

Imogen Heap is one of my favorite singers and the combo with Beck was a delight.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA

Nice gentleman was standing outside and explained to me that these are not "wires" but magnetic conduction. Please don't ask me to explain. I just work here. :)

Billy Shears

Jul 27, 2015

This is another room with excellent demo tracks:

And of course I can't read the bloody track in blue I was interested in :(. Anyone recommend anything on this playlist?

Amir
The Track highlighted in Blue is Drake featuring Rhianna - Take Care
Regards

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA

One of only two tape decks there, this one only here for decoration:

And the room closed because they were doing some kind of interview:

What the heck? Why not do this some other time after or before the show opens?

Billy Shears

Jul 27, 2015
Off the playlist this is my favourite:

This should also be on there

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing