This is why 49ers built Kaepernick's $126M deal in such shrewd fashion

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
three years ago I would have bet anything that it was a smart move to trade Alex Smith and go with Colin Sackorpick but what a spiral downfall of this QB and the team for which he plays.ESPN sportscasters were commenting about how dazed he looked, how long it takes him to get the pall off and how his passes are thrown downwards becoming increasingly difficult for receivers to catch.......

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/this-i...6m-deal-in-such-shrewd-fashion-041603581.html

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Football is a team sport. That team was gutted for no apparent reason If he threw that ball it would have been intercepted. For some unknown reason nobody blocked one of the best linebackers in the NFL. The people who should be fired is the management.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Football is a team sport. That team was gutted for no apparent reason If he threw that ball it would have been intercepted. For some unknown reason nobody blocked one of the best linebackers in the NFL. The people who should be fired is the management.
I can't disagree. With the departure of Jim Harbaugh the teams best defensive players all retired and in the wisdom of young DeBartolo who is now left alone to run the team he hires a nobody defensive line coach to be the head coach and dictate the type of football played

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Let me say this Steve the current business model, while an overwhelming financial success, is a failure in terms of product quality. Strategy over talent just has not produced a quality consistent product on the field. I understand strategy is cheaper than talent. You have to have quality players.

Let us put some of the blame on the quarterback. His ego got the better of him. He needs to play within himself. He needs a good running game and some bliue chip receivers. That great defense he had bailed him out of trouble. He ain't no Aaron Rogers.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing