Introduction

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Hello everyone,

I'm Blizzard from Canada. I've been tinkering with audio gear on more of a hobby level for the last 20 years. Passive loudspeakers have been my area of primary focus, although lately I've been working on some active projects. This forum looks like it's filled with quite a few knowledgeable members, so I thought I'd sign up.

I look forward to future conversations on this forum!

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Using "blizzard" as your name I was thinking prairie provinces. I was born in Toronto

Ha ha! Right on. Yeah I was born and grew up in Edmonton. I only used Blizzard because it's the name I chose to use years ago on another forum. There was a blizzard outside at the time so seemed appropriate. I thought I'd keep it the same so people who know of me will know it's me.

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Hi Blizzard from British Colombia, Canada. :b ...Best four provinces...with Alberta and Quebec and Nova Scotia. ...BC is best. :cool:

Hello! I must say I agree!

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Welcome from me too. We are just 3 hours away from BC so perhaps I can be considered part-time Canadian. :) And oh, we adopted our dogs from Canada. They were from both BC and Nova Scotia!

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Welcome from me too. We are just 3 hours away from BC so perhaps I can be considered part-time Canadian. :) And oh, we adopted our dogs from Canada. They were from both BC and Nova Scotia!

Just seen this now. That's great. I love Seattle. Our family went on a trip to Olympic national park in Aug and had a blast. Beautiful area.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
We certainly like it here. Next time you come down, drop me a line and let's get together and listen to some music.

Sometime next summer I could use some advice on where else to visit in your neck of the woods. We have only been to Vancouver island and Vancouver. Have not seen the rest of the state.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
We certainly like it here. Next time you come down, drop me a line and let's get together and listen to some music.

Sometime next summer I could use some advice on where else to visit in your neck of the woods. We have only been to Vancouver island and Vancouver. Have not seen the rest of the state.

You meant Province of course. ;). Hello Blizzard, I'm in Calgary via Oakville,ON and Montreal,QC.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
The ignorant American from south of you says yes! :)

Nah, not ignorance. Force of habit or slip of the tongue(well, fingers rather)....nothing more.

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015

Yes nice here. Very hot summer temperatures, and miles of vineyards. It's Canada's Napa valley. Much dryer than Vancouver and Seattle. It's a very popular area for tourists. And with the crap Canadian dollar now, your money will stretch far.

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing