2nd Batch of foster fluffies - 2015

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
On Facebook yesterday, someone posted a litter much like this one, available locally. I had to sit in front of my screen, repeating "I do not need a kitten...I have no business with a kitten..."

Tim

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
Oh I've had them in singles and in pairs. I get all that. I wonder how my 12-year-old Cairn Terrier would take to them. He's a mellow fellow. The kittens would probably torture him; he'd probably love it. :)

Tim

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
The Wonder Fluffy Twins Pansy and Walter. Pansy is a creamier color and has a white paw and "frown" lines, Walt is bigger and a little greyer. "Siamese" pointed cats with this light grey color are "Lavender" A little darker and they would be Blue Points.

Walt.jpg Pansy.jpg

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
I got the kittens back after their spay and neuter appointment yesterday - oh my, they were upset. This was due to the anesthesia as well as the antiseptic used on them - they smell different. Fortunately, I could hold both boys until they were calm - one after the other of course, but the girls (bigger incision, you know...) were too upset to be held. Poppy hid herself under my chair (had to be close) but Pansy was so upset she did not know what she wanted. She wanted to be held, not be touched, yowled for attention, yowled to get away from attention. She swatted everyone! Including me. She did finally settle and claimed the bed and right of place beside me when I finally went to bed. Even the adult cats were leaving her alone and slept on the foot of the bed.

Here are photos of Will and Walt being snuggled into calmness. I wish I could set up a video cam to capture how Will walks up and literally turns a somersault to turn himself belly up in my arms. :)

Walt_2.jpg

Will_2.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing