Wheel Fi

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Great video, very professionally done by marketing experts who back the company, as to the sound... we have to wait and see.

david

Last edited:

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Absolutely amazing! Want to own that speaker without hearing it :). What vertically integrated craftsmanship.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Astonishing video and audio system!

Nevillekapadia

VIP/Donor
Aug 30, 2010
Great video and workmanship. Thanks for sharing.

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
Wow, very cool. DIY field coil compression drivers...

Mosin

[Industry Expert]
Mar 11, 2012
Jeffrey and the guys are doing some extremely innovative things up there. I have a feeling that you haven't seen anything, yet!

In the end, the enterprise in the Catskills will be an entire community of artisans, craftsman, and others who think outside the box.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Jeffrey and the guys are doing some extremely innovative things up there. I have a feeling that you haven't seen anything, yet!

In the end, the enterprise in the Catskills will be an entire community of artisans, craftsman, and others who think outside the box.

Would be a nice community and definitely worth a visit, do you live in their neighborhood?

david

Mosin

[Industry Expert]
Mar 11, 2012
Would be a nice community and definitely worth a visit, do you live in their neighborhood?

david

No, but I've been asked why not.

Actually, my wife wants to visit, so she can scope it out. I've been considering property in Costa Rica, so something is bound to break in one direction or the other. Moving is a major decision for us. Then again, my uncle owns a mountain in Utah. ;)

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
No, but I've been asked why not.

Actually, my wife wants to visit, so she can scope it out. I've been considering property in Costa Rica, so something is bound to break in one direction or the other. Moving is a major decision for us. Then again, my uncle owns a mountain in Utah. ;)

Almost every local family seems to own mountains & cabins here! I can see retiring in CR but if you're working, well that's another story...

david

Fiddle Faddle

Aug 7, 2015
Australia
Sadly the bandwidth requirements to be able to stream this video are far beyond the typical capabilities of an Australian internet connection. Does anyone have a low bandwidth link? The one on their webpage is just as slow and the buffering takes hours.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Sadly the bandwidth requirements to be able to stream this video are far beyond the typical capabilities of an Australian internet connection.
Does anyone have a low bandwidth link? The one on their webpage is just as slow and the buffering takes hours.

Did you try this one: ? https://vimeo.com/134687364

* Click on the HD logo, @ the bottom right of the video box (rectangle), to turn the High Definition picture On & Off (On is Blue Sky color, Off is Grey color).

Last edited:

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Thanks. Unfortunately my connection is still far too slow for the SD (non HD) version of that as well but I appreciate you taking the time to find and post the link for me.
Here is an easy work-around. Click on this link and it will start to download the SD version: https://vimeo.com/134687364/download?t=1442500782&v=397644028&2632515453f02a8d28baee04dd1a2c29

You will get a .mp4 file that just about any video player should be able to play it. It is only 26 megabytes so it shouldn't take long even on slow links.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing