Magico S7

cannata

Jan 30, 2014
Italy
I see lots of talk in other forums about Magico S7, a speaker I am very interested in.
Where is everyone?

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
I see lots of talk in other forums about Magico S7, a speaker I am very interested in.
Where is everyone?

WBF members must wait for the measurements before they risk an opinion ... ;)

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Where is everyone?

Out working to come up with a spare 60k to buy a pair. :)

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
We will have a pair of S7's at Rhapsody Music and Cinema in Manhattan if anyone wants to hear them in about a month.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing