Wine Cellar?

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Damn Wuhan is taking a toll on my stash. Restock the cellar or get a new turntable? !!! :cool:

Switch to vodka and get a new turntable?

Reactions: Bobvin

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Switch to vodka and get a new turntable?

Funny guy! If my body processed grain alcohol I’d have switched to single malt long ago, maybe not even gone down the grape juice path (ok, my last name is “vineyard” after all). But, alas, I am able to deal with fruit alcohol somehow differently and so its grape juice for me.

As to the turntable, after hearing MikeL’s CS Port, I am eagerly awaiting Mik’s comments on the baby brother, the new TAT 2. A somewhat more compact unit but still with the floating, heavy platter. LFT1 has separate units for motor, platter, tonearm base, the TAT2 has integrated these but still high mass and floating.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing