Upgrade to Reproduce card & Stabilizer card

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
Has anybody try mastertapesoundlab repro & stabiliser card upgrade ? Wonder what improvement it can bring for Euro 800 for repro amps & improved stabiliser card for Euro 190 or entirely redesigned card for Euro 1280. Price inclusive of VAT. Any feedback is much appreciated

Jan 18, 2012
Drobak Norway
I have them in both my A80s.....sounds fab and the full repro board rebuild sounds cleaner and more natural than my external tube buffer
I have the new custom stab cards.....
rewiring the machines with Todors silver cable also increased resolution quite a bit...
this solution is certainly a NO-BRAINER unless youre able to build something really wild yourself
I am, but wasnt bothered when I got the first set installed
best
Leif

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
Thanks Leif . Is considering Todors upgrades. His completely redesign stabilizer is quite pricey . Prefer external pre if I have a choice . Anyway that upgrades maybe good enough for the time being until I sort out my options

Jan 18, 2012
Drobak Norway
pricey, but worth it considering what they do....
I could build my own stuff, but am out of real estate, as my living room is more than full already
if I start building choke input psu s like I normally do, they tend to get rather big and heavy, and the A80s already sound stellar in their present version and far ahead of any other source, so Im not bothered (yet :rolleyes: )
best
Leif

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing