TechDas Air Force One & Graham Elite arm review August 11, 2015

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
The comments on the web review are funny...classic objectivist crap to justify the AF1 price.

Didn't see any Christian, where did you find the comments?

A review, is a review, is a review hard to excited about one but I was happy to see Mr. Seydor bring up a couple of very important points from almost all but a few high end reviews I've come across. At least he's hinting to the Natural & Realistic reproduction as a goal.

"People who inflate tinier and tinier differences of ever more minute significance until they quite literally disappear into thin air well after they’ve ceased to be meaningful. (Particularly in areas of reproduction such as “resolution” and “detail,” two related characteristics that beyond a certain point have rather less to do with natural and realistic reproduction of music than you might think.)'

david

Last edited:

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Didn't see any Christian, where did you find the comments?

A review, is a review, is a review hard to excited about one but I was happy to see Mr. Seydor bring up a couple of very important points from almost all but a few high end reviews I've come across. At least he's hinting to the Natural & Realistic reproduction as a goal.

"People who inflate tinier and tinier differences of ever more minute significance until they quite literally disappear into thin air well after they’ve ceased to be meaningful. (Particularly in areas of reproduction such as “resolution” and “detail,” two related characteristics that beyond a certain point have rather less to do with natural and realistic reproduction of music than you might think.)'

david

I'm talking about the peanut gallery comments by members of AS forum ....not part of the review.
You know the ones...its cost too much, what a rip off.....typical objectivist (aka I'm underfunded) sniveling.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
I'm talking about the peanut gallery comments by members of AS forum ....not part of the review.
You know the ones...its cost too much, what a rip off.....typical objectivist (aka I'm underfunded) sniveling.

Ah, the magpies!
david

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing