May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Art at its finest

Reactions: Lee

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
absolutely amazing.
i don't question the cost of anything they make now.

I'm speechless, so all I can do is type, "+1".

OK, I've recovered.

Imagine now if TechDas, Magico, SME, Lyra, Solution or some other high end company produced a video like that to show what goes into their products and to justify their prices.

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Goldmund's products have been manufactured using the exact same machine tool manufacturer's machine tools as Patek and Rolex for many years. It's a way of doing manufacturing business in Geneva, Swiss precision.

From a Goldmund Logos Anatta review=

All Logos Anatta speakers are assembled by hand at the Goldmund factory and consists in sourcing each element of the speaker from the most expert Swiss companies. Some of them are small enterprises that work with only a few selected customers such as Rolex, Patek Philippe and Goldmund. Each of them being highly specialized in one domain only (mechanics, treatment, electronics etc.)..

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing