Iranian Nuke Negotiations according to their Mexican Connection!

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Poor Risitas. Feel bad for him to have been used this way. Here is the video with the correct subtitles:

LOL! At least in the first video he's not made to look like a simpleton and made a fool of.

david

Last edited:

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
Poor Risitas. Feel bad for him to have been used this way. Here is the video with the correct subtitles:

Ah him :)
He has been used for quite a long time in the tech world, especially between AMD and NVIDIA supporters on various sites.
Does have something about him that makes one smile in a good way.

The video may fly over most as it is debating technical semantics about the card, and the uproar (and lack of it depending upon POV of the person) regarding it being 3.5GB+0.5GBslower RAM.
Cheers
Orb

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
??? He is a comedian/actor and the guy interviewing is his straight man.

I have no idea who he is Amir, the original looked one of the typical shows where they find some simpleton from a village and try to make him look like an idiot. I recognized that the Nuke video wasn't real but the message is clear behind the farce.

david

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
Politics is so bloody ugly these days. It doesn't even wait for elections anymore. It just opposes anything from the other side, in the most vicious, duplicitous, ignorance-baiting ways possible. I'd be too disgusted to vote for any of them, but some of them are so dangerous I feel like I need to do my part to keep them from power. The lesser of two evils has become a necessity of survival.

Tim

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Politics is so bloody ugly these days. It doesn't even wait for elections anymore. It just opposes anything from the other side, in the most vicious, duplicitous, ignorance-baiting ways possible. I'd be too disgusted to vote for any of them, but some of them are so dangerous I feel like I need to do my part to keep them from power. The lesser of two evils has become a necessity of survival.

Tim

Hmm. Sounds familiar...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing