How ironic

taters

Jun 6, 2012
The good ole folks at Audio Asylum are having a good time making fun of people on this website. They are calling us slimey,idiots, etc, etc. I find that so ironic considering the membership over their is the equivalent of a Jerry Springer audience.

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
They make fun of anyone who actually listens to their stereo and realizes cables make a difference. :)

eman

Jul 30, 2015
100 miles west of DC
Actually the thread on AA brought me here. You have all types there. I learned the importance of AC delivery there. I now believe AC cords are the most important cord to upgrade followed by interconnects then speaker wire.This is my opinion of course. I also use NO shielded cables and have the quietest system I've ever heard.

E
T

Rodney Gold

Jan 29, 2014
Cape Town South Africa
I was one of the founders of AA , maybe its jerry springer to you.. but then this forum could also be called mental masturbation central.. tons of long elitist onanistic diatribes justifying personal positions or promoting trade..

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Please, PLEASE, no more "wankers" comments. One Peter B is enough.
Oops, I've just made one :p!

taters

Jun 6, 2012
I was one of the founders of AA , maybe its jerry springer to you.. but then this forum could also be called mental masturbation central.. tons of long elitist onanistic diatribes justifying personal positions or promoting trade..

Call it what you will. There is no reason to denigrate this site.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Guys, lets keep this discussion civil and out of the gutter please. ;)

Tom

TheMadMilkman

Sep 7, 2010

This describes every enthusiast forum ever.

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland

well done you

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
There are sites I like and ones I don't. I don't go around bashing the latter.

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
:)

Last edited:

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..

..Rodney my man if you consider this such a suckass site why the 97 posts? Seems it must have taken you some time to catch on to the suckassness...

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
I think any response to the negativity from another hifi forum toward this one is unfortunate. just ignore it.

sure; every forum has it's culture, it's quirks and it's characters. but most of that is across multiple forums. so pointing fingers is like looking in a mirror. on some level any 'forum fault' exists on every forum. the lower points of human nature are not exclusive to one forum.

envy is prevalent everywhere. so is smugness. one targets the other, always has, always will.

I've posted on Audio Asylum since 2000, same with Audiogon. I never see a reason to be 'anti' anything or anyone.

taters

Jun 6, 2012
I think any response to the negativity from another hifi forum toward this one is unfortunate. just ignore it.

sure; every forum has it's culture, it's quirks and it's characters. but most of that is across multiple forums. so pointing fingers is like looking in a mirror. on some level any 'forum fault' exists on every forum. the lower points of human nature are not exclusive to one forum.

envy is prevalent everywhere. so is smugness. one targets the other, always has, always will.

I've posted on Audio Asylum since 2000, same with Audiogon. I never see a reason to be 'anti' anything or anyone.

You are obviously a nice person. Unfortunately not everyone is like you.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing