Homeland | 'Keeping America Safe' Tease | Season 5

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
It's just that if all that was in those files was about Allison why couldn't Saul and/or Dar figure that out. Rather it has something to do with an operation Carrie had in Iraq years earlier that her contact there called her by the name of endearment that was also mentioned in those files.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
It's just that if all that was in those files was about Allison why couldn't Saul and/or Dar figure that out. Rather it has something to do with an operation Carrie had in Iraq years earlier that her contact there called her by the name of endearment that was also mentioned in those files.

Well, Carrie is a savant. Her gift is the ability to connect the dots. Saul is much more of a chess player..he is far too jumpy to spend days and nights perusing documents for clues.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
We shall see. I also suspect that Otto is involved some how based on his comment about Carrie being a nut case and that he wasn't going to renew her contract when it expires. That was a clue for me

Hmmm.. I wondered about Otto's comment as well..i think it was maybe to keep her ex boyfriend away? Maybe he does not want them to get involved again.

Steve Williams

Hmmm.. I wondered about Otto's comment as well..i think it was maybe to keep her ex boyfriend away? Maybe he does not want them to get involved again.

Or as my wife thinks, Otto is going to make a move on Carrie

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The plot is really swelling at this point. My two children kept asking me about that was going on in Paris and why, I told them you guys should have been watching Homeland with us instead of chatting on Facebook. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
True enough to its title, this one is all about Allison.

asindc

Sep 27, 2012
I don't get why the terrorists didn't just kill Quinn when he started asking questions about the bigger truck. Is having him around to pin it on worth the risk of him spoiling their plans? They've already seen how much of a bad ass he can be. Not much point in having him around, IMO.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I don't get why the terrorists didn't just kill Quinn when he started asking questions about the bigger truck. Is having him around to pin it on worth the risk of him spoiling their plans? They've already seen how much of a bad ass he can be. Not much point in having him around, IMO.

I was wondering ever since that stranger 'doctor' saved him from the streets and brought him to their cell only to have their hothead leader get killed by Quinn. What did the doctor see in Quinn to trust him that much?

And interesting now that Saul is now a sort of fugitive and has his life threatened. Dar is that powerful, as shown from the end of last season seated inside the car of a terrorist leader.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Allison is very good. Turning things around. Thrilling. episode.

Steve Williams

Allison is very good. Turning things around. Thrilling. episode.

exactly

I was thinking that last night after they arrested her and the Russian that everything is over in the 9 episodes we thought initially but now there are the final three episodes to tie everything together. Indeed, very good drama.

BTW, I would like to know how many times Carrie has worn that grey two piece slack suit and grey shoes as I am betting through the entire 5 seasons

Steve Williams

Two episodes left and all that's left IMO is how Allison is finally exposed and if Quinn is going to suffer the seizures if he is brought out of it too quickly but he can ID the terrorists.

There is still something strange about the guy Carrie worked for. He has to be involved somehow.

Great drama although I was surprised how Allison's alibi stood up. Certainly her Russian spy friend has stuck to the story.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Can't wait for the climax. Can the attack be thwarted?

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
One episode left and it should be a suspenseful one. This Allyson is really good, shooting herself...

Steve Williams

Well it all comes down to the last episode. Looking back on this season Quinn has either been bleeding, unconscious, gassed with Sarin etc but hasn't had more than 2 lines of script

And Allison for sure is going down

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Looking for ward to this seasons finale tonight. I an sure they are going to leave something dangling for next year and I am guessing it might be Allison talking her way out. There is a lot to ti up in just one hour.

Steve Williams

I watched the series finale and I have to say that every loose end was tied up in ways that I didn't want to see happen. Makes me think that this was a series finale and not a season finale.

Can't say more for the sake of spoilers.

Billy Shears

Jul 27, 2015
Anybody see Mandy Patankin on Stephen Colbert? OMG..he went BALLISTIC....

My jaw hit the floor.

Cool, calm and reserved he was not... but he did get the absurdity across of what is going on.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing