Homeland | 'Keeping America Safe' Tease | Season 5

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels

Homeland will pick up two years after Carrie Mathison's ill-fated tenure as Islamabad station chief. Struggling to reconcile her guilt and disillusionment with years of working on the front lines in the "war on terror," Carrie finds herself in a self-imposed exile in Berlin, estranged from the CIA and working as the head of security for a German philanthropist.

Premiering on Sunday, October 4th

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I saw it as well. It was good and again a new season starts with Carrie having yet another boyfriend. It took me a while to understand that 2 years have passed as Quinn returns for a debriefing and status that he has been away for two years and Carrie's daughter now looks as if she is 5-6 years old

I have to admit that this show seems to get better every year

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Saw it last night and enjoyed it.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Woohoo too. And I thought it will start this coming Sunday.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
My wife fell asleep 10 minutes into the first episode. I told her they're laying the ground work for the next few episodes, well, i guess into the 3rd we go.

asindc

Sep 27, 2012
I actually enjoyed the second episode. The attempted assassination and the aftermath of the computer security breach seem to be on paths to converge at some point.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just saw the 2nd episode last night. I felt it was ok, compared to the Dana & boyfriend bits or the Brody kept in a forlorn building in South America episodes. I'm expecting the big bangs to come mid season. This season has some references of recent events so it should be exciting.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just read that there will be only 9 episodes this season instead of the usual 12. There better be some fireworks on the next episode.

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
I just saw it as well. I'm wondering what the connection with Quinn doing the hit on the woman who recruits the young girls as suicide bombers. The episode was just OK.

No connection, was more of a coincidence that he saw that. In the first episode after the debrief, he said to Saul, you select the targets, i'll just kill them or something like that. Saul provides a photo of the target in the post office box and all Quinn had to do was eliminate the taget and leaf a proof of dead in the same box. But I'm sure some story will develop after he took a pic of the license plate and called it in.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
You guys did see whose name was next on the list he picked up from the Box? At least that's what I thought I read.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Name was MATHISO, last letter was missing on the paper. He paused and by the look on his face, I think he will ask some questions about this target.

Before I watched last night's episode 3 I watched the last 10 minutes of episode 2 and not sure how I missed that except I did. Episode 3 turns up the heat as Carrie begins to wonder who is after her and wants her dead. The ending makes one wonder about Quinn but I just can't see Quinn completing the contract on Carrie but he is in fact a ruthless murderer for the CIA. Not sure I get where the story is going as we find the episode ending with Saul in bed with Allison

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing