a little excitement at my house this morning.....Manhunt

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Suspect--stealing-deputys-cruiser-318534441.html

Manhunt in North Bend.

the fence behind the patrol car is mine....

behind my home is a huge water shed wilderness area, so he could get lost in there for awhile. when I left for work the Deputy said the K-9 units were on the way.

wanted my wife to get in her car and leave. instead she is locked down and watching out. with the Patrol car right outside I suppose she is ok.

the guy is likely in my room in the barn listening right now.:D

Last edited:

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
You sure he can operate your system thusly? "It is unclear what followed, but the KCSO says the suspect - identified as 26-year-old Teddy Bell of Issaquah - managed to get into the deputy's car and drive off while handcuffed." :D

What incompetence on behalf of that deputy. Anyway, hope all passes safely and they catch him soon. Do keep us updated if you hear anything Mike.

Mike Lavigne

Apr 25, 2010
You sure he can operate your system thusly? "It is unclear what followed, but the KCSO says the suspect - identified as 26-year-old Teddy Bell of Issaquah - managed to get into the deputy's car and drive off while handcuffed." :D

What incompetence on behalf of that deputy. Anyway, hope all passes safely and they catch him soon. Do keep us updated if you hear anything Mike.

my wife is calling me every 20 minutes. there continues to be a patrol car with it's lights flashing in front of my home. the Helicopter has left for refueling twice and returned.

one of my employees lives nearby and is 'locked and loaded'. god help the perp if he wanders that way. that whole subdivision is heavily armed. there could be a war. at least it rained last night so they won't start a fire.:eek::eek::eek:

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
If the bad guy is in the barn did he pull vinyl or digital?

Reactions: Armsan

Mike Lavigne

Apr 25, 2010
they did catch the guy about an hour ago.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Suspect--stealing-deputys-cruiser-318534441.html

tuned out he ditched the police cruiser he stole just 2 homes away (5 acre parcels) from ours (the property owner was the listing agent for our home when we bought it). he tried to break into that home, then fled up the hill into a densly forested area. the Helicopter pinned him down and the K9 units found him under some brush.

3 TV vans, 20 police/sheriffs vehicles, on our street.

our 15 minutes is now over.

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
hi Ron,

if you looked at his picture on the link, I'd say if he was choosing music it would be whatever meth heads listen to. have no idea what that might be.

Mike

Diana Krall...

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I do not know either! Death Metal, I guess.

Mosin

[Industry Expert]
Mar 11, 2012

Mike Lavigne

Apr 25, 2010
Guys, this is easy. Nirvana. He probably even knew Kurt Cobain.

He is into Seattle Grunge for sure. Mike and jazdoc, I'm highly disappointed that you didn't instinctively know that! ;)

(Ron gets a pass because he doesn't live in the epicenter of grunge music.)

the perp is 26 years old and Kurt blew his brains out 21 years ago.

I'm completely out of touch with whatever the youth of the Seattle area are listening to right now. I do frequent Boxley's, the Jazz Club at the bottom of the hill here in North Bend.

Jazdoc does pay a bit of attention to the music scene, so he might know better. Nirvana? not likely.

c1ferrari

May 15, 2010
Glad all's okay, Mike :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing