Stein Music Harmonizers

wil

Jul 22, 2015
Does anyone have experience with the Harmonizers? I'm curious to audition.

And what about the "Magic Rocks"? (They seem to undermine their credibility there,
but who knows, maybe there's also a magic rock in Harmonizer box!

But I have an open mind...

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY

And what about the "Magic Rocks"? (They seem to undermine their credibility there,

Don't have such an open mind that what's in there falls out!

That's all I'm saying. The community here knows how I feel about those crazy tweaks.

sujay

Member Sponsor
May 5, 2012
Singapore

Hi,

I am quite a fan of Stein Music and have been using the harmonisers as well as the black diamonds. I can state with confidence that the harmonisers do improve what one hears especially in the soundstage (both depth and width). The transparency and sense of realism goes up a notch. I am aware how controversial this topic can be and am not a technical geek but I have a good pair of ears......and I don't part with my money easily.

Of late, I have added the in- line speaker match and the Q series harmonisers and in my view, these have taken the presentation up quite a few notches, especially lowering the noise floor considerably - more than akin to a DAC or a cable upgrade!

I tried his zebra wood feet ( under components) but ended up liking my finite elemente more.....so it's not all about having blind faith.

Having said this, this may not be for everyone. So I would suggest you give these a try before committing to a purchase. Holger Stein is quite approachable and deals directly as well.

Good luck......though I do feel you will be pleasantly surprised by what some (if not all) of his products can do.

Cheers

Sujay
PS - a little off-topic but I am using his Aventurin 6 MC Cartridge and it is fabulous!!

wil

Jul 22, 2015
Hi,

I am quite a fan of Stein Music and have been using the harmonisers as well as the black diamonds. I can state with confidence that the harmonisers do improve what one hears especially in the soundstage (both depth and width). The transparency and sense of realism goes up a notch. I am aware how controversial this topic can be and am not a technical geek but I have a good pair of ears......and I don't part with my money easily.

Of late, I have added the in- line speaker match and the Q series harmonisers and in my view, these have taken the presentation up quite a few notches, especially lowering the noise floor considerably - more than akin to a DAC or a cable upgrade!

I tried his zebra wood feet ( under components) but ended up liking my finite elemente more.....so it's not all about having blind faith.

Having said this, this may not be for everyone. So I would suggest you give these a try before committing to a purchase. Holger Stein is quite approachable and deals directly as well.

Good luck......though I do feel you will be pleasantly surprised by what some (if not all) of his products can do.

Cheers

Sujay
PS - a little off-topic but I am using his Aventurin 6 MC Cartridge and it is fabulous!!

There's another product out there called "The Acoustic Energizer" from IPC which claims to work on the air as well by generating a "proton vibration alignment field." But no magic rocks required!

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing