Hart EVO speaker line, any word?

Hartaudio.com

Jan 9, 2011
Hart EVO1 Dual Monitor Modular Loudspeaker

Folks, I am seriously considering to get a pair of these speakers, problem is that there are no distributor here and just building my decision from reviews and my previous experience with audio system building.

Here is their URL: http://www.hartaudio.com/Speakers/Hart+EVO-1+Dual+Monitor+Loudspeakers

Anyone aware or familiar with this speakers?

Hi, We currently have a half RRP promotion until April at £7500. HiFi Choice has us at page 59 this month and we have a distributor that you may wish to use in the US, We can however ship direct and our endorsements for last month are as follows:

-Pair sold to Mr S. Brown, Auckland NZ

The Duals are amazing – huge understatement!
I am running my Reimyo CDP777 directly into a Leben CS660P – using its own volume control, but no pre-amp.
Easily the most natural and realistic combination of components I have employed at home – probably ever heard. Fantastically realistic: great stuff!
Mr S. Brown -Auckland NZ

-Pair sold to Steve Rouse, Connecticut USA,

You truly have a standout product and the best speaker I have heard in 35 years as both a HiFi retailer and audiophile. S Rouse -Connecticut USA

-Pair sold to Andy Boys in Coulsdon, London.

I tried them with my £25k system and the Duals were wonderfully engaging and played everything with great precision, truly the best I'd heard, my previous Zingali HM212's weren't even close. With the completed upgrade of £16k of Tube amplification, £10k Tube Pre and £30k of Vinyl system, I have to say I am absolutely blown away, stunning! A. Boys -Coulsdon London.

Please feel free to fire away with any questions.
Happy New Year,
David

Hartaudio.com

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
Welcome to the WBF, David! Thanks for the introductory post.

We ask that you limit discussion pertaining to your own products to the Manufacturer's Forum here, please. Use the "General Discussion" section for discussing Hart Audio products. We welcome your participation here! Keeping your discussion in one place will make it easier to find for our members.

Thank you,

Lee

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing