Special Member Discount Code for HDTracks!

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
It is with my great pleasure to announce that members can get a 15% discount on their first HDTracks purchase using the discount code WHATSBESTHD15.

I have known David Chesky for many years, dating back to our collaborations while I was at Microsoft, hoping someone would create a music distribution business for high-resolution audio. I was so happy to see HDTracks come to fruition, albeit after I left Microsoft.

In a recent discussion sharing regarding what have been doing on our forum here, David and team were kind enough to provide this special discount code for our members. I hope you support our first collaboration with them in purchasing an album with this code and enjoy some great music at a discounted price.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Excellent news for all of the digital fans here and great effort Amir! :D

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Does this apply to those who have already been using HDTracks? The remaining Led Zeppelin remasters are being released Tuesday, so I will try it then, and see if I get rejected.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I assume so. I think it is a one-time coupon for anyone. Just give it a try and let us know the outcome.

Sal1950

Banned
Aug 5, 2015
Central FL USA
I've purchased a number of albums from HDT in the past but the discount code was honored tonight on the new Buddy Guy release. Nice savings!
Thanks Amir

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
I need to try this. Last week they sent me a 20% off coupon, and a brief 15% off coupon I used for the new Led Zeppelin releases. Today I received a $5 off any album coupon, so I need to use it. Then I can try the WBF coupon.

Sal1950

Banned
Aug 5, 2015
Central FL USA
I need to try this. Last week they sent me a 20% off coupon, and a brief 15% off coupon I used for the new Led Zeppelin releases. Today I received a $5 off any album coupon, so I need to use it. Then I can try the WBF coupon.

Hey try it, what can you lose. Their pricing has some serious questions involved on their side anyway.

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Just used it, and saved $7. Bought three titles; Ozzy Osbourne Blizzard of Ozz, Dead Weather Dodge and Burn, Melvin Taylor Dirty Pool. Thanks.

Wonner Naus

Oct 28, 2015
USA
Coupon code was NOT accepted this morning.

I have an existing HDTracks account. This was the only attempt at using the coupon code.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
It has been a while so it may have expired. If anyone else tries it and doesn't work please post and I will remove the link.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing