What is the best engine site for ranking websites?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I looked for places that rank all the websites of the Internet; I was looking for a specific one, but couldn't find it this morning.
Anyone knows which one is the best one, or one of the bests?

I give you an example, but this is not it: www.sitescore.co

* The one I'm looking for is one that is up-to-date, with ranking from traffic, number of views, social ranking, informative ranking, educative, intelligence level, etc.
This is not an easy task; I think in reality you can only get the statistics; traffic, social, blogs, ...those type of stats, plus an overall score.

This is the General Misc Discussion section of the forums...What's Best In Everything Else. ...So I think I'm in the right place with my question.

Plus, this is a good opportunity to discuss our experiences relating to our own personal set of values in according a score to various websites, forums, blogs we like and we frequent. ...More on the positive side, like if a site seems to be superficial for us, this is positive info if most agree with a true comment.
Also, there is a lot of factors to consider when fairly evaluating a website, forum, blog, social network.

Alright, this is the place to express your thoughts (positively, always...with fair objectivity and subjectivity, all together).
If I asked this question in this thread that I just started, it's because I'm very serious and I highly respect all viewpoints.
This is the Best Forum, ...now what is the best evaluating engine to determine all the other best forums?
I thought of you guys; you are a great set of great minds here...this is it, your best place to gather those great thoughts;
and tell me which is one of the best sites to rank all other websites?

If anyone feel offended by my question, or find it inappropriate, or off-topic, or against the WBF's TOS, or against human rights, or anything else you can find wrong or not justifiable or out-of-touch with reality or too science-fiction or any other type of crime you can come up with from any type of imagination; just say so, and we'll discuss it, or we'll delete it, or ice creams to the rescue, or just get rid of everything and every bad websites of the Internet; if you can.

Anyway, do you know such a site that ranks other websites in the best light possible with all the stats? ...The one, or one of the ones that you can relate in fairly.

? Addendum (off-topic): My next thread will be about; How To Fairly Rate/Evaluate Films? ...On a personal value level, and on the technical aspects as well.
This is not easy; because there are as many film reviews as there are people reviewing them; it is the overall consensus that people are usually looking @.
And the consensus is as varied as people are from all ages; say from 18 to 88. ...More or less.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
www.alexa.com which is owned by Amazon. Rankings change daily

There is also Google Analytics for one's own website stats

I did check that one Steve. ...Alexa. ...And Google Analytics as well. ...I'll do more searching; there is one I saw before and would like to find again...
Thank you.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
I have been a long time user of Alexa to monitor website traffic. It is an excellent tool, last time I used it was free. However I just found it is now a paid service. Considering I only use it for entertainment, not professionally, I do not feel tempted to buy a subscription. Can someone advise me on a similar non paid current service that he is using with success? Thanks.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing