My experience with Lampizator

Status
Not open for further replies.

blbloom

Aug 5, 2013
Ian will update us when the time is right, please let him have the private time to deal with it on his own terms.
He has owned up to the situation and has gone silent on the matter, we need to do the same.

I find this laughably ironic.

joaovieira

Feb 16, 2013
Brazil

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
I have spoken with ?ukasz today. He was out on Holidays, sailing on an open ocean with no Internet access. He didn't have the time to go through 400+ unanswered emails he got, or to read the forums. I tried my best to bring him up to speed. He was very sad when he have heard the story from me.

AFAIK, Ian already got 3 different offers from Fred (one of which was a refund). He now needs to make up his mind.

Ian will update us when the time is right, please let him have the private time to deal with it on his own terms.
He has owned up to the situation and has gone silent on the matter, we need to do the same.

A refund can be the only result Ian is looking for here, otherwise why would he have posted this thread in the first place.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
I find this laughably ironic.

Why I might ask?
He lashed out, out of frustration, hoping public humiliation would get him his refund.
He came back and very gently admitted so, probably regretting his posting. Without blatantly asking for a cease fire, its in there.
This is really none of our business at this point and there is more than a nickel three eighty involved here.
This is between Ian and Lampi and nobody else, obviously there is behind the scenes action going on.

Maybe perhaps you should start a thread on how you believe customer service should be handled without mentioning names.

The internet seemingly makes people expert on everything these days. It certainly is not worth 19+ pages and two separate posts beating this one dead.

Maybe possibly this is hurting Ian more than it is helping.

blbloom

Aug 5, 2013
Why I might ask?
He lashed out, out of frustration, hoping public humiliation would get him his refund.
He came back and very gently admitted so, probably regretting his posting. Without blatantly asking for a cease fire, its in there.
This is really none of our business at this point and there is more than a nickel three eighty involved here.
This is between Ian and Lampi and nobody else, obviously there is behind the scenes action going on.

Maybe perhaps you should start a thread on how you believe customer service should be handled without mentioning names.

The internet seemingly makes people expert on everything these days. It certainly is not worth 19+ pages and two separate posts beating this one dead.

He'll end up just fine and I'm sure he will get what he wants.

I'm just amused by you making him out to be a victim. It's like the Kardashians asking to respect their privacy.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
He'll end up just fine and I'm sure he will get what he wants.

I'm just amused by you making him out to be a victim. It's like the Kardashians asking to respect their privacy.

Not making him to be the victim at all.

It is just a personal matter between both parties at this point and they both have gone private on the matter.

NOW, don't even get me started on the Kardashians! A family, along with anybody attached, that has made millions on doing nothing significant! I am sure Robert is rolling in disgust. There business model IS public humiliation. :(:eek:

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
I'm updating this thread to say that LampizatOr have addressed my concerns and I now consider the matter settled.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, Lukasz was on vacation last week and was unable to respond at that time.

Moderators: feel free to close this thread.

Thank you.

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
I'm updating this thread to say that LampizatOr have addressed my concerns and I now consider the matter settled.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, Lukasz was on vacation last week and was unable to respond at that time.

Moderators: feel free to close this thread.

Thank you.

Hi Ian,

This is great news. I'm really happy to hear that Lampizator eventually came around and resolved the situation. Excellent decision by Lukasz and team.

Best,
Ken

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Good news and congrats, Ian.

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Nice to hear the parties resolved the issue.

+1

To me ?ukasz has always been one of the easiest guys to work with. He is a class act.

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Ian

Did you keep it or get your money back?

I was presented with a few options, including upgrading to a GG, but I chose to get my money back.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
I was presented with a few options, including upgrading to a GG, but I chose to get my money back.

Spend the $$ saved towards that new phono stage. Much better way to musical Valhalla :cool:

NC Lee

Oct 23, 2014
NC
Why I might ask?

Someone was using us as leverage, and now that he is seeing unintended consequences, a surrogate is asking us to stop commenting?
One asks for opinions, then you castigate and insult us for having them?

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
This subject is over, and such comments don't help really

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing