Best way to separate things?

ErikM

Sep 24, 2014
Jersey
Here's what I'm wondering.. I have 3 (soon to be four) devices plugged into my current line conditioner a Shunyata Talos. I have a Devialet 200, an Aurender N100H, a Sonos zone player and soon I'll be adding an UpTone Audio Regen. I'd like to be able to isolate things component to component better..The Talos doesn't do that at all. The Devialet is a switch mode device the Aurender uses a Linear power supply but its a digital product, the Sonos is switch mode and the Regen will eventually have a linear supply. The new Shunyata Triton v.2 has component to component isolation.. But it's big and pricey.. I've been considering an Audience ar6 since it has the isolation..anyone have any opinions, thanks.

GrantS

Industry Expert
Oct 23, 2013
Hi Erik,

If you are looking for superior component to component isolation within our line, I'd recommend considering an audition of our Venom or Alpha Digital, Analog or High-current filtered cables to use in unison with the Talos. For even better measurable isolation between components, our Media Power Center 12 provides fire-wall level isolation between digital components and analog and is not big or particularly pricey. However, between the independently filtered power cords and the Talos, there is likely no better inter-component isolation than that, short of adding the MPC-12. If we can help, feel free to write.

Regards,

Grant
Shunyata Research

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing