Move over TechDAS, Kronos, there's a new king in town.

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Nice chick magnet. I love young entrepreneurs, I used to be one... so much to learn in life, so many missteps. But in the end, a solution in search of a problem - he must not have heard of SRA and periphery rings.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Who cares about the sound...it's funky looking! Great conversation piece!

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
If you hang upside down above your TT using inversion boots, you can achieve the same look, but better sound.

As the blood rushes to my head........

TBone

Nov 15, 2012
"Our rigorous testing ensured no performance issues." ... so it must be good.

waiting for the direct drive model.

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
It does look great, but I kinda fear for my records... I don't think I'd put any valuable original pressings in that thing, same as I wouldn't play them on a Crosley...
Still, I want one :D

alexandre

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010
Interesting is an understatement, I can't believe how many people actually bought into this guy's BS and invested in his POS! A good BS'er can go very far in America!

david

Wow!!. +1

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
"Our rigorous testing ensured no performance issues." ... so it must be good.

waiting for the direct drive model.

In this case I will wait for the measurements ... ;)

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Now these are accurate, irrefutable measurements. I also just found out that my amplifier sounds better if set vertically on the floor - sound has more weight

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing