Nola Speakers Forum

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Pretty sure you are expected to do that. We just bring the table and chairs. :D

And I thought you would bring the tables and charts! :)

Philtax

Jun 22, 2015
That's only if you are good...

I'll drink to that!

It's great to see a forum devoted to the NOLA speakers. I recently bought a pair of KOs which I am enjoying more and more each day, and am very interested to see what others have to say about them and the other NOLA models. To learn what other gear people are using with theirs will be of particular interest to me.

Phil

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Well, I can only comment on their industrial design and cabinet as another woodworker. They have one of the most distinct design I have seen. Here is the shot I took of their CES booth: http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showt...Picture-Thread&p=301340&viewfull=1#post301340

So what is this speaker? 5-way???

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I want to thank you for posting that wonderful shot of the Concert Grands. IMO this is a trul amazing speaker so much so that I am now involved with sales at the cpmpany. I will see if I can get Carl M. to comment about the technical questions that are posted here, I am not an engineer. Priaptor a member here has a pair of these speakers and over the last year or so this system has evolved into something really special. I also like that they are really easy to set up and get great sound from and other than the fact they are heavy it would be easy for someone to do.

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV
The Baby Grand Reference Gold continue to be one of my 2 or 3 "dream" speakers. Although I love audio and music, I can't help but think I would derive more happiness with the Baby's and cash than the Concert Grands, but obviously YMMV ;)

Carl

Industry Expert
Feb 25, 2014
In answer to the question about the Concert Grand, it is a 5 way design using 7 separate crossover boards, using our Unison Technology. And of course it is all passive.
I will post more soon regarding what makes this design different.
Thanks

joeinid

Mar 14, 2011
NY
Carl,

It's wonderful to see you here. Thank you for posting.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing