The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Official Trailer #1 (2015) – Henry Cavill, Armie Hammer Movie

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
If it gets good reviews, I'll be looking forward to this.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
If it gets good reviews, I'll be looking forward to this.

ok question of the day re UNCLE

I'm sure we all knew it stands for United Network Command For Law Enforcement, without looking it up what was the name of the character played by Leo G Carroll

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
Well, it was Mr. Waverly, but his badge always said #1. And no, I didn't have to look it up. I even had the entire Man from U.N.C.L.E. Toy set when I was a kid. Looking forward to this new release.

Lee

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
looks like a lot of fun. We just saw Kingsman which was not bad either.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
I just remember him being called MR. Waverly.

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
Saw this yesterday. Didn't like it very much, doesn't have the elementary basic tension or a tiny bit of depth. It's mostly a groovy wrapped empty box, a Bond pastiche that is pleasing to the eye but substantially falters.

I also think that Henry Cavill was totally miscast for the part of Solo. George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, Robert Pattinson, Matt Damon, Christian Bale, Michael Fassbender, Bradley Cooper, Leonardo DiCaprio, Russell Crowe and Tom Cruise were all linked with the movie at one time or another. Anyone of them, even Cruise would have been a far better choice than him.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing