Kiseki Purple Heart, Lyra Delos, Jasmine Tiger Cartridges

merrillaudio

Time to play after all these shows. That was a lot of work.

I have had the Delos and Jasmine for over 6 months, itching to play them but did not time, the equipment setup and so on and so on. Life was running my life.

Now I am back in control and going to try all this out.

The Kiseki Purples Heart - New Stock, was received about 4 weeks ago. I just took it out of the box and a friend who was over did the installation as I changed out the TT etc. The system is still not ideal but it is good enough to play and listen to this.

More to come with pictures etc and all the nice stuff audiophiles like.

merrillaudio

Hi Merrill

I was there on Sunday and came into your room to introduce myself but darn, you were at lunch

Steve,

So sorry I missed you. Since here were 3 of us, I took the time to roam and have lunch with all the good folks that I knew from around there. We will have to make sure to plan a dinner or lunch next time.

Thank you very much for looking me up. I trust you liked the room with respect to the price range.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing