Audio Thesis and Rosso Fiorentini - July 25, 2015 - Dallas TX

DSkip

Industry Expert
Aug 26, 2013
Arlington, TX
www.audiothesis.com
Hello everyone,

For LSAF this year, I reached out to Fred at Katli Audio and requested that he send some Usher products down for the show. He obliged, and after a month or two of listening to the products, I reached out to him about being a dealer and again, he obliged. In April I filed all the paperwork to make it official, and I am now a new dealer in the Dallas area. My DBA is Audio Thesis.

In addition to Usher Audio, I have also partnered up with Rosso Fiorentini. Rosso offers speakers from a few thousand all the way up to $100k with their flagship Florentia. The US distributor, Avatar Acoustics, will be coming to Dallas to do a special dealer event on July 25. He will be bringing with him the Volterra, Rosso's $13k floorstander and a few select products from AMR to demo. I will also have the Elba, a not yet released floorstander that should register under the $4k mark.

I will have more information on the event as the time draws near. If anyone is interested, please post up and PM me an email address that I can reach you at.

Skip

http://www.rossofiorentino.com/en/collections-volterra.asp
http://www.amr-audio.co.uk/index.html

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Congratulations Skip! :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing