Steve's The Show 2015 Pictures

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
MBL

I heard the room o the last day and unlike previous comments this room rocked.In attendance when I was there was Jonathan "Sugarcoat" Moffett, who was Michael Jackson's drummer and he loved the sound as well

Steve Williams

Sorry for many out of focus pictures. Trying to use existing light the auto focus often went askew with the LED's on the component panels

All in all I would say that THE Show has come of age with a new venue and so many great vendors showing their latest and greatest

It was only one day for me and I know that I missed so many other great rooms but other members have reported on their observations as well

Sharp 1080

Apr 20, 2010
Dallas,Texas
Thanks for sharing Steve. I only attended Friday. I now understand why the show is there for three days!

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Great pictures Steve. Thanks for posting them. The lighting makes taking them super hard especially when you want to grab an image and run.

Did you say you like the MBL? I found them to sound strange at CES.

Steve Williams

Thanks for sharing the pics Steve.

Indeed Christian

But we are all noticing a new avatar.

Did you not get your allocation on the Porsche and are you going in a new direction??

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Great pictures Steve. Thanks for posting them. The lighting makes taking them super hard especially when you want to grab an image and run.

Did you say you like the MBL? I found them to sound strange at CES.

Mbl is an interesting speaker. Every time I have ever heard it has been with MBL electronics so I can't comment wrt other electronics but I always sit and enjoy what I heard but Sunday for me was very special listening to that demo tape

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Indeed Christian

But we are all noticing a new avatar.

Did you not get your allocation on the Porsche and are you going in a new direction??

Yes, I'm afraid I was passed over on the second allocation wave for the GT3 RS. I could of hung in there till the fall...still no guarantee's, so I spiced things up and decided to trade my 2015 GT3 for a 2014 458 Italia with 950 miles. I pick it up Thursday...pretty excited about it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 263
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 264
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 268

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing