The Stork is Deleivering a ZERO

Grooves

Feb 29, 2012
Pacific Northwest
Well, I finally decided to take the plunge on a mono cart. and put my order in for the Miyajima Zero. Hopefully it won't be too problematic setting up but I do expect a few bumps along the way. After locating a second Phantom II armwand, I'm ready to give this a go.

Hey, Jazzdoc, any pointers for set up?;)

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
I have the BE; no experience with ZERO but very tempted. I will await your report. IME, the BE does better tracking in the upper half of the recommended range. The Miyajima pin placement is a little strange, so make sure to double check before inserting clips/wires. The instructions are ahem, different and clearly English is not the native tongue of the person writing the instructions. Worth reading a couple of times before attempting set up.

Let us know how you like it and congrats...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing