Multichannel Demo on Tuesday the 26th in Santa Monica (Wilson and Merging)

astrotoy

VIP/Donor
May 24, 2010
SF Bay Area
My friend and owner of the Audio Salon in Santa Monica sent me a note about a demo he is doing on Tuesday. As a mch buff, I would love to attend, but I just landed in London a few hours ago.

Here is Maier's announcement. His very fine main listening room (which I saw a year or so ago when it was just being finished) is quite wonderful sonically, but it is not too big - so space is limited.

"This coming Tuesday, May 26, The Audio Salon will host a special Multichannel Music Event.

Presenters will be:

Peter McGrath of Wilson Audio will play a selection of his multichannel recordings on a combined system that features both the Alexia and Duette Series 2 loudspeakers. He will discuss the philosophy behind this style of recording and demonstrate why he believes it is an evolutionary step in the recreation of live events.

Dominique Brulhart, visiting us from Switzerland, will discuss the development of the Merging Technologies stereo and multichannel NADAC, it's range of features and capabilities.

The event will be held at our showroom in Santa Monica, CA at the Bergamot Station, 2525 Michigan Ave. Unit F1. Time: 5:30 to 8:30. Space is limited. If you would like to attend, please R.S.V.P. to 310-863-0863."

Larry

PS. I'll be in Geneva in 3 weeks and am scheduled to have Dom demo Merging's new mch DAC at their headquarters. Should be very interesting.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
This is good. Wilson's will do well in MCH, which is the way audiophiles should go but sadly don't

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
^^^ Sufficient consternation furnished by 2 CH -- haha ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing