Project Cars----FINALLY----It Rocks.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
I am not a video game person at all, never have been. The only type of video game I will even consider is a race simulator.

I do not want to drive through cities and pick up hookers, shoot cops, rob stores, jump through rings of fire etc.

I just want to drive realistic race cars on realistic race tracks against other racers.

Ladies and Gentleman its here, Project Cars.

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/

Complete control over everything and I mean everything.

I bought a PS4 a year and a half ago based on a promised release date and that came a went many times over. My PS4 sat untouched by me the entire time. The grand kids have put a hurting on it, but nothing by me.

Today I have been driving my Porsche GT3 (dream car) around Willow Springs International (a track I am familiar with) and I am here to tell you it is about as real as it gets.

Unlimited car adjustments, unlimited track conditions. It is an amazing game.

Lots of track choices from around the world, lots of car choices. Race the computer, race others around the world live, IT ROCKS.

I have never found a drive game to keep my attention (NASACAR was close) very long, this is an actual racers game made by actual racers, Highly Recommended (see what I did there, I got all JA on ya)!

Last edited:

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Didn't know it existed, I just recently set my PS4 up for the first time in awhile (been busy) and drove a few laps.
What are the differences?

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
I had a chance recently to play Project Cars 3, mainly offline and single player. I was really disappointed, to be honest. Physics was not so accurate and I think it wasn't much of a focus, even comparing to previous generations. Graphics was ok, but nothing spectacular. It seems that PC3 had a quite number tracks to offer, but generally - I was way more impressed with Forza Horizon and that would be my choice if I had to make one.

Suredolik

Apr 4, 2022
If there was an opportunity to earn money in a racing simulator, I am sure the game would gain great popularity. Why wouldn't developers borrow the idea from the creators of steam? Trading skins through the rust trading bot is a great opportunity to make money. Recently, traders are increasingly using the services of instant sale of cs go skins. The essence of these platforms is almost the same as that of marketplaces, with the difference that there is no need to wait for a buyer. You give the skin to the platform, and it, not a stray buyer, is calculated with you. I'm looking forward to this opportunity to earn money with the racing simulator.

Last edited:

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Man I tapped out on this game years ago. At first it was great and then life happened and I stopped playing. When I logged back in awhile later everything that I liked doing was no longer included in what I purchased and they wanted back into my wallet for me to continue playing. Nope, done, other shit to do in life.

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
I want to take this to the track. My wife said I can't.

Attachments

• 20190617_082239.jpg
    20190617_082239.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: the sound of Tao

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
I want to take this to the track. My wife said I can't.
Why, it was designed for the track. Get her and yourself involved in the local chapter, do a few dining events, get her out there with you.

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
I would like to know what it's capable of. It would be a shame to own it for 10 years and never really drive it.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing