Two white guys asking for money....

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Put my 2 cents in (well, a bit more actually). Happy to support, this is my main hobby, and discourse here has become a major element of interest that fuels my interest.
Thank you so much for your generous contribution. Much appreciated.
May I ask, if you commit social suicide and self-ban y'self like Peter B, can you demand your money back :eek:? LOL!
It depends on whether you do that before Steve and I spend your money on our expensive hobbies or not. :D

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Quick note guys. If you donate and your paypal email address is not the same as what you used when registering on WBF, would you kindly send us a PM so that we know who you are and can thank you by changing your title to a forum sponsor? We just had someone donate and I can't find you! :)

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Amirm, I'm very happy to have contributed to 0.01% of the cost of a single high end power cord in your system!!!

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I just saw this thread. I am delighted to contribute!

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
My pleasure!

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Amirm, I'm very happy to have contributed to 0.01% of the cost of a single high end power cord in your system!!!

Amir doesn't believe in power cords, he is a DSP guy.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Well it's a good thing then that I didn't contribute a single cent more than I did.
Btw, you're a dsp guy y'self (I'll believe it when I see a dsp unit in yr system), but are still demoing power cords. Shum mishtake, shurely?

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Well it's a good thing then that I didn't contribute a single cent more than I did.
Btw, you're a dsp guy y'self (I'll believe it when I see a dsp unit in yr system), but are still demoing power cords. Shum mishtake, shurely?

Knowing what works and being practical about the hobby are two different things. It's possible I will make wrong decisions because I have some personality disorder, but the good thing is I will admit it rather than saying I did this because this is the best way and it's all about the music

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Guys, let's keep this thread free of debate please. Jokes are OK so let's keep it at that :).

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Aah, I can't resist a puppy dog!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing