What say you?

elescher

Member Sponsor
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Shunyata Sigma HC PC (c15) > 15 to 20 amp adapter > amplifier, or Shunyata Anaconda Zitron (c19) > amp? I don't have the Anaconda (both) on hand to simply try unfortunately. Amp will be an ASR Emitter I.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Shunyata Sigma HC PC (c15) > 15 to 20 amp adapter > amplifier, or Shunyata Anaconda Zitron (c19) > amp? I don't have the Anaconda (both) on hand to simply try unfortunately. Amp will be an ASR Emitter I.

I've done the test and I can give you my opinion as my entire system is wired with Shunyata except for my speaker cables

Suffice it to say I would take an Anaconda PC over an Alpha HC however when it comes to Sigma all bets are off. The Sigma is a huge upgrade when comparing to Anaconda

I still have 3 Anaconda umbilicals which I refuse to change to the Alpha HC ( I know Caelin would probably disagree but this is for my ears)

elescher

Member Sponsor
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Thanks for the reply Steve. I asked Shunyata if they would re terminate my 7 month old Sigma, but they evidentially are not offering this. I am having a hard time getting my wallet out again especially when I have an adapter in my arsenal already.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing