Meeting new people in Munich High End

Rotatoubib

May 17, 2015
France
Hello, i am a french audiophile in Marseille, i met a gentleman who live near London, during breakfast at my hotel Innside Parkring. He advised me to be a member of this forum: if he read me, would be nice to talk! Best regards

Rotatoubib

May 17, 2015
France
Thank you very much! I practice interventional cardiology

Rotatoubib

May 17, 2015
France
Not so many! i try to be moderate :)

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Hi there and welcome to WBF.
I'm delighted you followed up on our breakfast chat.
It was good to meet you and I hope things work out well for the turntable purchase.
Do keep in touch.
Best wishes,
Barry

Rotatoubib

May 17, 2015
France
Hello Barry! Hope your return trip was fine. Well, turntable will probably be a Raven AC. Hope i will get some advice here about this choice. Bergmann Sindre would be an alternative, but reliability could be a problem. Best regards

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Hello Barry! Hope your return trip was fine. Well, turntable will probably be a Raven AC. Hope i will get some advice here about this choice. Bergmann Sindre would be an alternative, but reliability could be a problem. Best regards
Hi good to hear from you!
PM sent

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing